San Antonio ENT added speech services to the practice in 1998 to offer our patients a multi-disciplinary approach. State of the art equipment is used for assessment and treatment.
Most insurance plans are accepted and our office will help you verify benefits prior to your appointment.
Our Speech Pathologists work closely with the physicians and are specially trained to assess and treat adults.
- Adult Population: The clinicians trained to treat adults specialize in voice and swallowing. They will make recommendations regarding non-medical solutions to your complaints which may include:
- Vocal fatigue
- Pain when speaking
- Throat clearing
- Chronic cough
- Difficulty swallowing
- Breathing problems
- Sensation of lump in throat
- Feeling of throat closing up
We are accepting referrals for:
- Laryngeal Videostroboscopy “Videostrobe”
- Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing with Sensory Testing(FEES)
- Swallowing Therapy – Our Speech Pathologists are trained practitioners for the McNeil Dysphagia Therapy Program and Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) including VitalStim therapy in addition to traditional therapies for swallowing problems.
- VitalStim® Therapy for Swallowing Disorders (PDF)
- Respiratory re-training including the Buteyko Breathing Method
- Evaluation and Therapy for Voice Disorders
- Paradoxical Vocal Cord Dysfunction (PDF)
- Laryngectomy Care including TEP
Send us any questions you have below!